PRIVACY NOTICES • CLIENTS AND SUPPLIERS
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
- Identity of the Responsible: Camping el Roble Verde, S.L.
- CIF: B01433572
- Mailing address: Carretera A3322, km. 24 – CP: 01428 – Nuvilla, Álava, País Vasco.
- Telephone: 945 063 350
- Tourism Company Registration Number: PVI00003
- Email: email@example.com
WITH WHAT PURPOSE DOES Camping el Roble Verde, S.L. THE PERSONAL DATA THAT FACILITATES US?
Camping el Roble Verde, S.L. treats the personal data of its Clients / Suppliers for accounting, fiscal and administrative purposes, and bookings management.
HOW LONG WILL Camping el Roble Verde, S.L. THE FACILITATED PERSONAL DATA?
The personal data provided will be kept while the established contractual and / or commercial relationship is maintained.
On the other hand and for commercial purposes, the personal data included in the books, documentation and supporting documents concerning the company’s business activity will be kept for 6 years from the last entry made in the books, in accordance with the Commercial Code.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMATION OF Camping el Roble Verde, S.L. FOR THE TREATMENT OF THE PERSONAL DATA PROVIDED?
The legal bases for the treatment of your personal data by Camping el Roble Verde, S.L. They are:
- The execution of the contract or contracts, if applicable, signed with Camping el Roble Verde, S.L.
- The satisfaction of the legitimate interest of CHATE AND PINARILLOS HOSTALES, SL, with respect to the processing of data relating to individual businessmen referred to this condition, and to the treatment of the minimum professional contact data of the Clients / Suppliers’ staff organized in the form of legal company.
- Compliance with legal obligations applicable to Camping el Roble Verde, S.L. derived from mercantile and tax legislation.
WHAT RECIPIENTS WILL THEY COMMUNICATE THEIR PERSONAL DATA?
Your personal data may be communicated by Camping el Roble Verde, S.L. to the following recipients or categories of recipients:
- To the Tax Administration, for the fulfillment of tax obligations.
- To the banking entities that correspond to the management of payments and collections.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS WHEN YOU FACILITATE YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
The interested party may exercise the following rights in relation to their personal data:
- Right of access: the interested party will have the right to obtain confirmation on whether Camping el Roble Verde, S.L. is processing personal data that concerns you, or not.
- Right to rectification: the interested party shall have the right to request the correction of inaccurate or incomplete personal data concerning him.
- Right of withdrawal: the interested party may also request the deletion of their personal data when, among other reasons, their data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected.
- Right to the limitation of the treatment: in certain circumstances, the interested party may request the limitation of the processing of their personal data, in which case Camping el Roble Verde, S.L. he will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
- Right of opposition: In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested party may object to the processing of their personal data. In such case, Camping el Roble Verde, S.L. will stop treating your data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Right to data portability: when the processing of your data is automated and based on the consent or execution of a contract, you will be entitled to receive the personal data that you have given us in a structured, commonly used format and mechanical reading, as well as to request its transmission to another person in charge.
- Right to withdraw consent: when the processing of their data is based on their consent, the interested party will have the right to withdraw the consent at any time, without affecting the legality of the treatment based on the consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to file a claim: the interested party will have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, especially when he has not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of his rights, either through the electronic site of his web portal (www. .agpd.es), or by writing to your postal address (C / Jorge Juan, 6, 28001-Madrid).
To exercise any of the rights indicated in sections a-g, the interested party may write to:
- Camping el Roble Verde, S.L.
- Atn. Responsible for Data Protection
- Carretera A3322, km. 24,
- 01428 Nuvilla, Álava, País Vasco
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
INFORMATION ABOUT COOKIES
1. What cookies are and why we use them.
A cookie is a file that is downloaded into the user´s device, when trying to access certain web pages, to store and retrieve information about the browsing done from that equipment.
Cookies allow that web to carry out tasks such as storing and retrieving information about the user’s decisions and habits. We make use of them to customize the user’s experience with our website, and to facilitate their browsing.
Further information about what cookies are and how they operate is available on the Wikipedia page (http://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cookie_(informática)).
2. What type of cookies does this web page use?
According to their persistence, cookies may be divided up into two types: persistent cookies and session cookies. The former expire according to when their goal is met, or when they are manually cleared. The latter expire when the user closes the browser.
According to their purpose, cookies may also be classified in:
- Performance cookies: this type of Cookie remembers your preferences for the tools found in the services, for which you do not need to configure the service again, every time you browse it. This type includes the following operations:
- Volume adjustment of video or sound players.
- Video broadcasting speed compatible with your browser.
- Geolocalization cookies: these Cookies are used to find out in which country the user is when requesting a website or service. This Cookie is completely anonymous, and it is only used in assisting to adapt the content to the user´s location.
- Registration Cookies: these Cookies are generated once the user has been registered or has subsequently opened a session, and are used to identify him on the web and services with the following goals:
- Keep the user identified in such a way that, if he closes a website or service, the browser or the computer, and he wants to go back later on, he will stay identified, thus making it easier to navigate, without having to identify himself again. This functionality can be deleted if the user clicks the “Exit” bottom, so that Cookie is eliminated, and the user will need to start a new session to be identified next time he enters the web.
- Check that the user is authorized to have access to certain services.
Additionally, some services can use connectors from third parties such as Facebook, Twitter or Google. When the user signs up into a service with credentials from a social network or a third-party identification system, he is giving authorization to store a persistent cookie that remembers his identity and guarantees access to the web until expired. The user can erase this cookie and deny access to the web by means of social networks or third-party identification systems by updating their preferences on the specified social network.
- Analytic Cookies: Each time a user visits a web or a service, a tool from an external provider (Google Analytics and others) generates an analytic cookie in the user’s device. This cookie, which is only generated in the visit, will help in future visits to this company´s services to identify the visitor anonymously. The main goals to meet are:
- To allow for the browsing users´anonymous identification through the “Cookie” (identifying browsers and devices, not people) and, therefore, the approximate entering of the number of visitors and their time trends.
- To anonymously identify the most visited content areas, and so, those most appealing to users.
- To know whether the visit is made by a new or a returning user.